How do I download my book?
We deliver your Ebook for free directly from the publisher. You will pay no sales tax on your order.
Looking for instructions on how to download the Qpractice NCIDQ Exam Guide? Look here →
How to receive your shipped book or download your Ebook from PPI
- Please select the product on the publisher's website and add it to your cart, choosing between Print or eTextbook.
- Enter the Product Redemption Code from your receipt in the “Enter promo code” field at checkout. The price will be reduced to $0.
- Click “Checkout” to complete your transaction.
- You will either enter your shipping information for physical books, or
- Create your PPI account and link it to your existing VitalSource bookshelf. If you do not have a VitalSource account, follow the prompts to create one. You do not enter the product redemption code on the VitalSource website.
- You must set up your bookshelf account on the web before adding the book to a mobile device. Once you have completed the initial steps 4 or 5 above, you will be able to access the book on your VitalSource bookshelf on other devices.
Where to find and how to redeem your purchase code
Your receipt from Qpractice contains a unique Product Redemption Code that you will use in the “Enter promo code” field on the publisher's site. You can find a copy of your receipt at My Account / Orders, and there will be a link to place your order and redeem the code.
Ebook Installation Support
Get technical assistance, download apps, and get 24/7 service and support and easy to follow video instructions here →
VitalSource also offers telephone support. You can speak with a VitalSource Bookshelf Expert who specializes in your exact question. Their US-based support center is open 24/7 year-round to accommodate your schedule:
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343