How to download the Qpractice NCIDQ Exam Guide
How To Download Your Ebook
After you purchase, you’ll receive a redemption code and instructions on your purchase receipt after checkout. You must redeem the code in a desktop app or online before accessing on mobile.
Once downloaded, your Wiley E-Text will appear in the VitalSource Bookshelf on your computer. Once you download your Ebook, you can access your digital text anytime, since an internet connection is not required.
You also receive complimentary online access for 1 year in any web browser through your VitalSource account online.
First create your account, then follow these instructions for accessing your Wiley E-Text:
- Visit this page to download the VitalSource Bookshelf® for your computer. If you already have the Bookshelf®, log in to your Bookshelf® account and skip to step 3.
- Complete all fields in the Registration form.
- In the Bookshelf®, click on the Accounts drop-down menu and choose “Redeem Code”.
- Enter the code in the Redemption Code field and click OK. The title will download.
- Double-click on the title to open the E-Text.
Downloading VitalSource Software on Your Mobile Device
You must redeem your purchase code in a desktop app or online first before downloading your book on a mobile device.
Ebook Installation Support
- Get technical assistance, download apps and get 24/7 service and support and easy to follow video instructions here →
- Visit VitalSource Technologies support →
- Watch VitalSource Tutorial Videos →
VitalSource also offers telephone support. You can speak with an VitalSource Bookshelf Expert who specializes in your exact question. Their US based support center is open 24/7 year round to accommodate your schedule:
- In the US/Canada please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343