Qpractice Website and Course Updates
We're continuing to make Qpractice better with updates for fall:
- Lesson reorganization to better follow the blueprints AND topical order and balance the workload. Those taking one exam will have weeks in between on the schedule to catch up.
- Lesson updates. We have a few touch-ups to make, some missing videos to add for a couple of lessons.
- Playlists reorganization to follow the lessons.
- Item tags for practice tests, so you know precisely WHAT overall topic applies to any specific question you missed.
- Video vault reorganization to better follow the new blueprints. Office hours are where we can redo many of these during the fall, so we want your feedback on those we can redo first.
- More PRAC item updates to follow the current exam codes.
- Website design updates to make it easier for you to find your way around and get to all the resources you need. Three more new Case Studies on the way.
- More FX/PX items. Our entire team participates in creating these. As always, we have ongoing review and revision per your feedback in the study group.
- Updates to blog articles and the return of the weekly study plan emails.
If you are not already subscribed to our emails, just let us know here, and we'll be sure to add you.